Corporate Social Investment
React24 has always embraced community upliftment projects and social transformation campaigns through our Corporate Social Investment department. We have been honoured to assist with several Community Investment Campaigns over the past 20 years and it is our NORTHSTAR to surpass such CSI initiatives.
Some of these include support with:
- 2010 – EROS School in Athlone with regular maintenance and servicing needs to the property.
- 2011 – St. Francis Children’s Orphanage with food and clothing.
- 2012 – Christian Family Church (Belville) with their soup kitchen.
- 2013 – AMC Youth
- 2014 to 2018 – Uitsig Primary School with minor building repairs as and when required to the school as well as a quarterly lunch or breakfast for teachers or food donation for the kids.
- 2017 – Mogwase Children’s Orphanage with repairs to their netball court.
- 2017 – Ledig Community – Royal House – Annual Children’s Party
- 2017 to 2019 – Seniors Day
- 2020 – St. Raphael’s RC Primary School
- 2020 – Oude Moulen Village
We have also engaged in several local sponsorships with local groups, organisations and community projects. Some of these include:
- Western Province Baseball League
- Rondebosch Boys Euro Hockey Tour
- Victoria Cricket Club
- Welgemoed Primary Golf Day
- Nyanga Soccer Club
- Knysna Fire Relief 2017