- Plumbing Consultation
- Diagnostic & Fault Finding
- New plumbing installation for residential, commercial & retail projects
- New Geyser (HWC) installations
- Geyser maintenance & spares replacement
- Solar Geyser Systems
- Heat Pump Systems
- Leaks & Burst pipes
- Comprehensive Leak Detection Services (Audio, Gas & Thermal)
- Sewer Camera Inspections
- Drain High Pressure Jetting
- Drain & Manhole sweeping
- Septic tank extraction
- Fat trap extraction
- Pipe rehabilitation
- Insurance Claims
- Compliance Certificates
Maintenance & Building Services
- Residential & Commercial Minor Renovations
- Tenant Installations (T.I’s)
- Shop Fitting Services
- Glazing & Aluminium
- New Roofing & repairs
- Drywall Partitioning
- Suspended Ceilings
- Gate motor installation & servicing
- Carpentry Services
- Resultant damages & Insurance Claims
- Sheet Metal fabrication
Reactive Maintenance Services (24/7)
- General Plumbing emergencies
- Drain, manholes , sewerline and stormwater blockages
- Water Extraction Services
- Dehumidification Services
- Gate Automation
Water Extraction & Dehumidification
Another division within React24 is its water extraction and dehumidification services department.
With numerous plumbing leaks and plumbing burst pipes within the residential, industrial and commercial space, an urgent need arose for a rapid response to the now “flood-affected areas”
This automatically opened the door for React24’s water extraction and dehumidification department. The plumbing and water extraction departments work hand in hand and very closely daily.
As the name implies, “ water extraction “, so often water leaks, burst pipes or even careless mistakes results in homes, bedrooms, offices and retail shops flooding. React24 offers comprehensive water extraction services, whereby we are equipped to extract water floods & water affected areas. React24 uses an array of water equipment such as extraction pumps, sludge and trash pumps depending on the severity of the waterflood and the affected area.
Once most of the water has been extracted from the affected areas, its floors or carpeted areas. An industrial wet & dry vacuum system is used to penetrate difficult areas and extract as much of the water as possible.
Thereafter, “Dehumidification Services “is commissioned on site. Dehumidification services would include the installation of industrial dehumidifiers in the areas affected. The dehumidifiers then extracts all moisture from within the carpeted areas, the floor concrete slab and the walls.
Industrial fan blowers is used as well to accelerate the drying process.